- A .com domain has 36 days of renewal grace period after it expires.
- After 36 days the domain is then marked for deletion where it remains for 6 days.
- After the 6 days the domain then goes into a restoration period i.e after 42nd day from the date of expiration.
- The domain can only be restored whilst in the restoration period and you will have 30 days to restore the domain.
- An additional redemption fee of €75 plus vat is required to restore the domain from this state.
- If after the 30 days of restoration period the domain is not restored it will become publicly available again.
- 3 Users Found This Useful
I just registered my domain, but it's not on the internet yet.
You need to allow 72 hours for the domain to "propagate" on the internet. If you still cannot...
The DNS (domain name system) Editing tool found in your account's cPanel is a powerful system for...