Our FTP service is a fully FTP compliant (including support for file upload and download resume functionality). You can use any FTP client software to connect to your Briefcase. The FTP server details are as follows:
Server: ftp.cloud-backup.ie (IP), Port 21
Username: the e-mail address registered on your account
Password: the password you chose during signup
Window FTP Users
For Windows users, we recommend using the Cloud Backup Desktop Sync software to access your files. Once you install the software you can access all files on your Briefcase at superfast speeds and take advantage of advanced features.
However, if you have Cloud Backup ProSync you can also connect to using FTP if you wish.
To connect from your Windows PC:
- Open Windows Explorer and enter ftp.cloud-backup.ie in the address bar
- Enter your e-mail address and the password you chose during signup
- Your Briefcase files will appear in the Explorer window
Apple Mac FTP Users
To connect using Cyberduck:
- Download Cyberduck from http://cyberduck.ch
- Run Cyberduck and click Open Connection
- In the login box, enter ftp.cloud-backup.ie as the server name
- Enter your e-mail address as the username and the password you chose during signup
- Click Connect
- Once logged in you will have access to your ProSync files and can drag and drop to move, upload and download files from the ProSync section of your Cloud Backup account.